Our solar water heaters utilize a proven thermal solar technology to generate hot water and provide a constant stream of hot water daily for use in Schools/hostels, cafeterias, Hospitals, Hotels/Bars, Eateries, restaurants, Laundromats, swimming pools, etc. This clean source of energy drives down considerably the energy consumed, thus providing a clean source of power for hot water creation and reducing heavy reliance on the already belabored national grid or Generators.
- Reduces existing heating-related costs by 80%
- Absolute Green Solar energy employed – No NEPA or generator required
- Short start-up time from cold to hot in just 2 to 3 hours
- Auto Sun tracking ensuring maximum heat absorption (>93%) throughout the day
- Excellent Insulation: For reliable operation even on cloudy or overcast days
- Stainless Steel Tanks: For greater toughness, durability and lower weight
- Available in 120LPD, 200LPD and 300LPD [Liters Per Day]
- No frequent maintenance or cleaning required
- Life span of more than 10 years
How does a Solar Water Heater work?
A Solar Water Heater comprises an array of solar collectors to collect solar energy which heats the water in the collectors and an insulated tank to store hot water; both are connected to each other. During the day time, water in the solar collectors gets heated up and is transferred via thermo syphon principle to the storage tank. Hot water stored in the tank can be channeled to all hot water outlets as required for various applications. The technology has been tried and tested and is being utilized in many countries across the world. Even if there is no sun, you still get warm water due to the highly insulated storage tank that can store hot water for up to 3days.
Why Solar Water Heater instead of the conventional electric water heater?
Electric water heaters require electricity to operate. Electricity is becoming very expensive by the day and it is not adequately available due to power cuts in Nigeria. Hence the need for the more expensive and environmentally unfriendly (noise and pollution) fuel generators arises to power these electric water heaters. Simba Solar Water Heater, stores hot water in an insulated tank, and thus, provides a constant stream of hot water all the time at zero operational cost.